20 Questions With
Born- Lincoln, NE
Lives- Philadelphia, PA
New York, NY
1. If you could visit one place, where would it be?
My grandparents house on my dad's side.
2. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Beth Newman. A friend from Gonzales, TX who I haven't seen since I moved.
3. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Popcorn. Or Pizza.
4. What's your irrational fear?
It probably has something to do with money. That I'll never make enough to support myself.
5. What's your favorite word?
6. What would your tombstone say?
"She tried to make a difference in the world"
7. What was your favorite subject in school?
Music and maybe English...definitely Music.
8. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Kind, Good Listener, and Responsible.
9. Do you read your horoscope?
10. What's your favorite candy, or sweet?
Swedish Fish. Has to be the assorted kind.
11. What movie could you watch over and over again?
12. If you could choose one age to be forever, what age would you pick?
Oh god, maybe the age I am now. I definitely don't want to be in my teens. 20's you're still figuring things out. 30's you have yourself more figured out, and you're not old as shit. So, 36.
13. What's your favorite board game?
14. Which of your five senses is most important to you?
Sight, I'd miss seeing the colors of nature.
15. Chocolate or Vanilla?
16. What attribute do you find most attractive in others?
Not being an asshole. I mean, being kind, that goes a long way.
17. Did you have a nickname when you were a kid?
No, but people call me Kiks all the time now.
18. Who is your celebrity crush?
I had a crush on Bill Murray when I was a kid, after I saw Ghostbusters.
19. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "fun"?
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"Always be yourself" from my dad. It's hard, I think growing up and figuring out who you are is hard in and of itself.