20 Questions With
Born- San Diego, CA
Lives- New York, NY
Cedar Rapids, IA
1. Do you prefer a lake or the ocean?
2. What your favorite road trip you've taken?
My family took a roadtrip to Lake Tahoe when I was in highschool. I have 3 siblings so we packed into a mini van.
3. How do you like your eggs?
Over medium with toast, I used to always have them scrambled with cheese.
4. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
My mom taught me how to make parmesan encrusted pork chops.
5. What was your favorite room in your childhood home?
A living room when I was around 8, there was a giant bed in the middle of the room. It was also an office. It's where we had school.
6. What's the first album you ever purchased?
Acid Rap by Chance the Rapper.
7. Do you read your horoscope?
I used to always, then I found out the stars aren't the same.
8. What's your favorite kind of sweet?
Reeces. I love Reeces.
9. What movie could you watch over and over again?
Titanic, I have watched it over and over.
10. What do you admire most about your best friend?
My best friend, she just moved to DC, we've been friends since I was 14. It has to be her sense of spontaneity and adventure. She's the reason I moved to NY, she constantly inspires me.
11. Do you have any bad habits you wish you could break?
Is being scatter brained a bad habit? That and biting my nails.
12. What's your favorite board game?
Clue, love Clue!
13. Which of your 5 senses do you think is the most important to you?
Hearing, there's something about being able to close your eyes and listen.
14. What's your favorite sport to watch?
Football, my dad would always have football on Sunday and Monday.
15. What's your favorite day of the week?
Thursday, I love Thursday. It's that cusp of the weekend.
16. Do you have any siblings?
I have three younger siblings. Two younger sisters and a brother.
17. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate, I love chocolate.
18. What's your favorite town or city?
I absolutely adored Chicago. Besides NY, either Chicago or Charleston, SC
19. What attribute do you find most attractive in others?
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
My voice teacher told me "Nothing lasts. The good doesn't last, so cherish it, and the bad doesn't last so get through it.