20 Questions With
Born- Los Gatos, CA
Lives- New York, NY
1. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube, or roll it?
Squeeze from the bottom, like any rational human.
2. What's something you've won?
I won some horseback riding ribbons back in the day.
3. What's your favorite kind of movie?
Probably like romantic comedies.
4. What’s the best prank you've ever pulled off?
Obviously my prank on Bryson, the infamous Goldfish Prank
5. What's your favorite beverage?
6. Are you usually late, early, or on time?
I'm usually on time.
7. Are you superstitious?
I'm not SUPERstitious, but I'm a little-stitious.
8. Where do you spend most of your money?
9. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be?
Probably fries. A plethora of different fries.
10. What's your favorite word?
11. What's your favorite movie?
I don't know, I have so many. Devils Wears Prada
12. What's your favorite place you've been in the world?
13. What profession would you pursue if you weren't an actor?
Probably casting, still in theater.
14. Name one odd thing no one could guess about you?
I'm a nerd. No one knows. I love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, the Internet.
15. What three words best describe you?
Honest, Funny?, and Chill.
16. Who's the first person you tell when something good happens to you?
17. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip
18. What would your tombstone say?
Here She Lies, LOL.
19. What's one thing you would rather pay someone to do than do yourself?
Clean. Laundry and my house.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
When I was a senior in college an alumni came to talk, he said, "When you're auditioning for a job to ask 3 things; will it give you money, will it move your career forward, will it make you happy. If it's two of those things, take the job."