20 Questions With
Amy Bixler Kelly
Born- Wichita, KS
Lives- Lawrence, KS
Attorney for the U.S. Patent
and Trademark Office.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
2. What's the best job you've ever had?
I had a lot of fun selling wedding dresses, I made a ton of money at a law firm, but the best job I ever had is probably the one I have now.
3. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Julia Louis Dreyfus, she looks a lot like me.
4. Would you rather have a personal chef, a housekeeper or a masseur?
Housekeeper, hands down.
5. What's your favorite band or artist?
Mandy Patinkin is my favorite artists. We Banjo Three and Bela Fleck are my favorite bands.
6. What was your first concert?
John Denver at the Bicentennial Center in Salina, KS.
7. If you could choose one age to be forever what age would you choose?
8. What's your favorite word?
9. What's the best meal you've ever had?
My husband's bourbon cranberry pork loin. There's an emotional quotient to that.
10. What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Daqueri Ice at Baskin Robbins.
11. Who's your hero?
Apart from my husband, my dad. He's the coolest guy.
12. How do you want to be remembered?
As someone who laughs a lot, who made others laugh a lot and just really enjoyed being here.
13. What's your dream job?
I'm pretty close now, I'm doing what I trained to do in college. I like jobs that help people and I can be the expert who helps.
14. If you opened a store what would you sell?
I might sell wedding dresses. That was really fun. I'd sell cool wedding dresses.
15. What's your irrational fear?
I have very rational fears. I don't like little small furry things. My biggest fear is people I love being injured or in pain and I can't help them.
16. Which of your five senses is most important to you?
17. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Bad drivers. I hate bad drivers.
18. What was your favorite subject in school?
History. I loved history.
19. What do you consider your best quality?
My compassion and my sense of humor.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?