20 Questions With
Born- Hartford, CT
Lives- New York, NY
Occupation- Figuring it out
New York, NY
1. If you could visit one place, where would it be?
2. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
3. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Pasta is the thing that pops into my head. Spaghetti.
4. What's your irrational fear?
5. What's your favorite word?
6. What would your tombstone say?
7. What was your favorite subject in school?
8. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Adventurous, free-spirited, and different.
9. Do you read your horoscope?
Sometimes. I used to.
10. What's your favorite candy, or sweet?
My favorite candy is chocolate. I like ice-cream too, mint chocolate chip or gelato.
11. What movie could you watch over and over again?
Pirates of the Carribean.
12. If you could choose one age to be forever, what age would you pick?
26 or 27.
13. What's your favorite board game?
14. Which of your five senses is most important to you?
Probably hearing, I also like seeing a lot.
15. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla...depending on what it is. Icecream, vanilla.
16. What attribute do you find most attractive in others?
Intelligence and confidence.
17. Did you have a nickname when you were a kid?
Not really, I always wanted one. Some people called me Ashbash or Smashley, but I wanted a shorter version of my name.
18. Who is your celebrity crush?
Johnny Depp. Also, Jason Mraz.
19. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "fun"?
Free time. Not working. Anything is fun when you're not working.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"When opportunity knocks, answer the door, even if you're in your bathrobe."