20 Questions With
Ashley De La Rosa
Born- Yonkers, NY
Lives- Manhattan, NY
1. Name three things on your bucket list?
Skydiving, Europe, and originating a Broadway role.
2. Who's your doppleganger?
Either Michelle Obama or Kerry Washington.
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off all my student loans, give some to my parents, travel and save the rest.
4. What song do you want playing every time you enter a room?
"Whoomp, There it is."
5. If you could learn any skill what would it be?
Play classical piano.
6. Where do you consider home?
Orlando, Fl, that's where my family is.
7. What's your favorite book?
Life of Pi.
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
A little Bit.
9. What's your middle name?
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
When people are inconsiderate.
11. Dog or Cat?
12. Favorite Holiday?
13. What's your ideal job?
I'd like to be an actress, but if not a political peace officer for the U.N.
14. What was your first concert?
15. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
16. Did you play any sports as a kid?
I played soccer, Lacrosse, I ran cross country and I took boxing.
17. What's your favorite color?
18. What's the best gift you've been given?
I think it was my dog, Oreo, I got him when I was 7 yrs old.
19. If you had to change your name what would you change it to?
I did want to change my name, now I can't remember. I think it was Adelina or something like that. Something more latina. My parents picked my name out of a book, didn't make it past the A's.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"Your greatest triumph is just past your fear".