20 Questions With
Born- Harper, KS
Lives- Halifax, Nova Scotia
Occupation- Assistant Audio Rent on Tour
1. Where do you consider home?
I've always been good at making wherever I am home, but lately it's been wherever Nathan and I are together.
2. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
My mom once told me she was going to name me Victoria, and I like the name Vicky, I'd be a Vicky.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
4. What’s the best job you ever had?
The first season at Ogunquit playhouse, I loved being near the ocean.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
Every time I have to leave Nathan.
6. Did you play any sports as a kid?
I played softball, I wasn't that great, I'm short and I don't run fast, but I could hit the ball.
7. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
I've always been told I look like Reese Witherspoon.
8. Would you rather have a personal chef, a housekeeper or a masseuse?
Probably the housekeeper, I could cook all day long, but I hate cleaning.
9. If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
I'd want to speak any language, it would be great to talk to anyone.
10. What’s your favorite movie?
Practical Magic, I can watch it over and over again.
11. What’s your favorite band or artist?
It's gonna be Bon Jovi, as shameful as I'm sure that is.
12. What was your first concert?
It's really embarrassing, but I had free tickets to Britney Spears.
13. If your home is on fire, what one item would you save?
Probably my computer, I have so many pictures on it.
14. What’s the best gift you’ve ever been given?
My dad adopting me.
15. Is there something you couldn’t live without?
Something, no. Someone, yes.
16. How do you want to be remembered?
As somebody kind. I just want to leave the world a better place.
17. What is your favorite word?
This is horrible, but it's gonna be Fuck. I use that word a lot.
18. Who is your hero?
My mom, she did a lot for me in her life, she doesn't think so, but she did.
19. If you could become a professional athlete, what sport would you play?
It would have to be football, it's my favorite.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
My friend Kevin told me, "Just chill out and enjoy life more."