20 Questions With
Born- Kansas City, MO
Lives- Brooklyn, NY
Grand Rapids, MI
1. Where do you consider home?
It actually changed from wherever my parents were, to where Caitlin is, my fiance. We met at the University of Missouri.
2. Favorite place you've been in the world?
Italy with my family, it was great mix of family time and amazing scenery.
3. How would you spend One Million Dollars?
Half of it has to be invested. Either real estate or stock, if I could find the perfect one. The other half would be real estate, but a house I live in. Making life comfortable day to day and then making ends meet.
4. Who is your celebrity twin?
I wish I could say Donald Glover, in his awkwardness and talent, but it's not. Back in the day I thought Will Smith and I had a spiritual link, but he's not my age. Maybe a mix of the two.
5. Name on thing on your Bucket List
To Skydive. I'm not gonna say I'm an adrenaline junky, but I'd like to try it at least once.
6. What is your favorite book?
A young adult series called, "So you want to be a Wizard". It's a nerdy series about a kid stumbling on a book with said title in a library, it's very meta.
7. Three items you'd take to a desert island?
Big book of empty paper, a nice limitless pen, and sunglasses.
8. What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Cold Stone's Peanut Butter and Brownie.
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
If I were to say no, that would be a lie. Maybe? There are a lot of things we don't know.
10. What's your middle name
11. What's your biggest pet peeve?
If you're in a conversation and someone around you says, "oh my goodness..." like they want you to ask them, "what?". I refuse to ask them. Use your words.
12. Dogs or Cats?
Definitely Dogs. Dogs have this life to them. Cat's are like the moody friend in high school, they sometimes what you to like them, then they don't. Dogs want you to be around.
13. What's your favorite holiday?
I think it would have to be Christmas. It's kind of a tie between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but Caitlin loves Christmas, so I have a feeling that will become my favorite.
14. What was your favorite subject in school?
Math. My mom would actually quiz me in the car, and I loved that.
15. If you had a time machine what event or period would you visit?
I'd go to the future, to see how technology has advanced, what crazy thing I haven't thought of is happening.
16. What's your dream job?
Acting. Being in movies. Not even blockbuster ones, just interesting things.
17. What's your favorite cartoon?
Right now, Bob's Burgers. It's so funny.
18. What was your first concert?
N'sync. My sister loved N'sync, so by default I did too.
19. What is your greatest achievement thus far?
Me and Caitlin, and how we're building this thing. I used to think I'd flutter around a lot and never be satisfied. The way we talk and how we're building a life is my greatest achievement.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
There was a project in school that said bring in a quote. Mine was "Live life, there's plenty of time to be dead". That quote has been ringing true in my life a lot.