20 Questions With
Born- Indianapolis, IN
Lives- New York, NY
Ft. Wayne, IN
1. What was your first job?
I worked at the Cinema Grill, in a movie theater.
2. What one word sums up your high school experience?
3. Who was your favorite teacher and what did they teach?
My High School Choir Teacher. She taught me all about blending and singing with a group.
4. If you could spend one hour doing anything, what would you do?
Zip Lining. I'm afraid of heights, but I remember doing one in Bloomington and it was incredible.
5. Relaxing vacation or action packed adventure?
I wanna go to Thailand or Southeast Asia, so whatever that means.
6. If you had the chance to go anywhere for dinner, where would you go?
Room service on 48th and 8th.
7. If you changed careers what would you do??
I think I'd be really good at PR or Marketing. Probably still in the entertainment business.
8. If you could only choose one album to listen to forever, what would you choose?
I'm gonna go basic; Lemonade by Beyonce.
9. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
Clothing for tall people. I can never find pants.
10. What do you consider success to be?
Being happy and being able to pay my bills.
11. What quality do you look for most in a friend?
Someone who can laugh with me at anything.
12. What's your favorite season?
13. Are you afraid of anything?
Spiders, or spider crickets.
14. What's your favorite beverage?
15. What's one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Candy. I have a sweet tooth.
16. Who's the smartest person you know?
I'm gonna have to go with my mom.
17. Are you usually late, early or on time?
18. What's a book that's had a big impact on you?
Right now I'm reading "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck". It's a really good book.
19. What's one of your hobbies?
I like watching YouTube surfing and listening to musical theater albums.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?