20 Questions With
Chee MF Lee
Born- Appleton, WI
Lives- No Home
1. Name three things on your bucket list?
I just have things I want to do, but if I don't do em...I mean. Bottom of the ocean. Space. And I'd like to fly, like wing bat that shit.
2. Who's your doppleganger?
Some people see my bald head and say Mr. Clean, some people go with Ken Watanabe, he's handsome, I'll go with it.
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Take care of my family and just chill. Probably become a gamer.
4. What song do you want playing every time you enter a room?
R Kelly's Ignition Remix.
5. If you could learn any skill what would it be?
I'd have to say a master woodcarver.
6. Where do you consider home?
It's cheesy, but the heart.
7. What's your favorite book?
Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in things that bump in the night.
9. What's your middle name?
Officially, no middle name. Unofficially, I go by MF.
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Talking about work when not at work.
11. Dog or Cat?
12. Favorite Holiday?
13. What's your ideal job?
Fluffer for Playboy.
14. What was your first concert?
15. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
I think the Mongol Nation looks a lot like Utah.
16. Did you play any sports as a kid?
All of em. Football, Soccer and Wrestling through highschool.
17. What's your favorite color?
I never think about it, probably Blue.
18. What's the best gift you've been given?
I'd say Life.
19. If you had to change your name what would you change it to?
I've always wanted a combination of a Russian and a Greek name. So I'd go Ivan for my first name and like Achilles or Icharus for a last name.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?