20 Questions With
Born- Bartlesville, OK
Lives- Bartlesville, OK
1. What was your first job?
I was a cashier at Taco Bell.
2. What one word sums up your high school experience?
3. Who was your favorite teacher and what did they teach?
My 4th-grade teacher,
4. If you could spend one hour doing anything, what would you do?
Riding my horse.
5. Relaxing vacation or action packed adventure?
Action packed adventure.
6. If you had the chance to go anywhere for dinner, where would you go?
My mom's house, for roast.
7. If you changed careers what would you do??
I'd probably be a teacher.
8. If you could only choose one album to listen to forever, what would you choose?
I don't think I could listen to one album forever. Probably some classical music.
9. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
Horseback riding gear.
10. What do you consider success to be?
If you're happy.
11. What quality do you look for most in a friend?
12. What's your favorite season?
13. Are you afraid of anything?
14. What's your favorite beverage?
15. What's one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Sleep. I sleep way too much.
16. Who's the smartest person you know?
Probably my mom.
17. Are you usually late, early or on time?
On time or late.
18. What's a book that's had a big impact on you?
19. What's one of your hobbies?
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"If you find a job you love, you'll never work a day in your life."