20 Questions With
Born- Ft Lauderdale, Fl
Lives- On a tour bus
1. Where do you consider home?
Ft Lauderdale, Fl
2. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
Probably Hezekiah, and if I had to have a last name, an initial. Hezekiah A.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Right now probably London, or Adelaide, Austrailia.
4. What’s the best job you ever had?
This one is definitely the coolest experience I've had, going to Japan and everything.
(Christian is currently playing Benny on the 20th Anniversary tour of Rent)
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
Being a counselor at a summer camp. Trying to make sure you're a good example at all times.
6. Did you play any sports as a kid?
Baseball, did Karate, and soccer for one season only.
7. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Older me, younger me? I wish I was funny, like Michael B Jordon, but I'm not. First instinct, I'm gonna go with Will Smith.
8. Would you rather have a personal chef, a housekeeper or a masseuse?
9. If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
I would love to be multi-lingual. Learn languages really well.
10. What’s your favorite movie?
Gone in 60 Seconds.
11. What’s your favorite band or artist?
Dave Matthews Band.
12. What was your first concert?
I think it was probably Charlie Daniels.
13. If your home is on fire, what one item would you save?
I'd probably try to get an old family picture.
14. What’s the best gift you’ve ever been given?
The watch I usually wear, that I'm not wearing right now.
15. Is there something you couldn’t live without?
16. How do you want to be remembered?
As someone who made a dream a reality.
17. What is your favorite word?
Livid, cause it sounds just like it is.
18. Who is your hero?
19. If you could become a professional athlete, what sport would you play?
I'd love to play basketball, it's been March Madness, basketball on the brain.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
Oh, I know the answer to this one! By the playwright Dominique Morisseau,
" If you serve the art, the art will serve you."