20 Questions With
Born- Philadelphia, PA
Lives- Harlem, NY
San Francisco, CA
1. Where do you consider home?
New York, NY
2. Favorite place you've been in the world?
3. If you could go to one place, where would it be?
4 If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive, who would it be?
5. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you choose?
6. What's your irrational fear?
People touching my face.
7. What's your favorite word?
8. What would your tombstone say?
9. Tell me a joke?
How many PMSing women does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
I don't know.
IT JUST DOES OK?!?!
10. What's your favorite movie?
The Green Mile.
11. If you could pick one age to be forever, what age would you be?
12. How do you want to be remembered?
Teaching somebody something.
13. What did your 8-year-old self-think you’d be doing at this stage of life?
If I'd known I would be doing this, I'd be peeing myself. When I was in 1st grade I was going to be a scientist or an actor.
14. Is there another profession you would pursue if you weren’t an actor?
A Sex Therapist or a Relationship Therapist.
15. Who's the last person you called?
My friend. Do I have to say their name?
16. Name one odd thing that no one could ever guess about you?
I had a pet iguana named Spike in the 6th grade who would sleep in the bed with me.
17. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Adventurous, Rational, and Good Humored.
18. What song would you want to play every time you walk into a room?
I've just seen a face by The Beatles.
19. What is your spirit animal?
A puppy dog, or a monkey.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
Don't sleep with someone if they don't have books in their apartment.