20 Questions With
Born- Pasadena, CA
Lives- New York, NY
1. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube, or roll it?
I squeeze it.
2. What's something you've won?
A Shakespeare Festival. I was in a scene with a bunch of people and we took second place.
3. What's your favorite kind of movie?
Comedies, NO, LIES! Animated movies, I love animated movies.
4. What’s the best prank you've ever pulled off?
On tour, Alia and I put a goldfish cracker on Bryson's dressing station every day. Then one day we brought him an actual goldfish.
5. What's your favorite beverage?
A crispy, fresh Sprite
6. Are you usually late, early, or on time?
I feel like there's a group of people where I'm always the early one who's rushing them, and there's a group where I'm the late one being rushed.
7. Are you superstitious?
I'm not superstitious in the normal sense, but I definitely have a routine I follow when I'm getting ready to do certain things that I like to stick to.
8. Where do you spend most of your money?
9. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be?
10. What's your favorite word?
I love the word "enigmatic" or "enigma" and I love the word "Opulent".
11. What's your favorite movie?
Two: Mulan Rouge, and the Nightmare Before Christmas.
12. What's your favorite place you've been in the world?
13. What profession would you pursue if you weren't an actor?
If I wasn't an actor I would likely be a social worker or psychologist.
14. Name one odd thing no one could guess about you?
No one can guess that I have an identical twin.
15. What three words best describe you?
Passionate, intuitive, and indecisive.
16. Who's the first person you tell when something good happens to you?
17. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
I love the complicated Ben and Jerry's flavors; when there are pretzels and caramel and chocolate chunks.
18. What would your tombstone say?
Here Lies David Merino, You're Welcome.
19. What's one thing you would rather pay someone to do than do yourself?
I enjoy cooking, but if you're a really good cook, I'd rather pay you to do it than do it myself.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."