20 Questions With
Born- Leicester, England
Lives- Astoria, NY
1. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube, or roll it?
2. What's something you've won?
I won a cross country race once, a long time ago.
3. What's your favorite kind of movie?
I don't watch many movies, I like watching Dr Who though.
4. What’s the best prank you've ever pulled off?
I'm not much of a jester, I'm not sure I've pulled off a true prank.
5. What's your favorite beverage?
6. Are you usually late, early, or on time?
Early. I don't really enjoy people who are late.
7. Are you superstitious?
Not at all.
8. Where do you spend most of your money?
On alcohol, or food. I like to cook, and I like to drink while I do it.
9. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be?
Steak, cause why not? Steak is delicious. Or bacon? Maybe bacon?
10. What's your favorite word?
Probably "fuck. It's very expressive.
11. What's your favorite movie?
I don't know if it's my favorite, but one of my favorites is Office Space.
12. What's your favorite place you've been in the world?
I'm gonna have to say England, the ex-pat thing is ringing true.
13. What profession would you pursue if you weren't an electrician?
Chef. Just as stressful and equally creative.
14. Name one odd thing no one could guess about you?
I was born in England, not everyone knows that.
15. What three words best describe you?
Passionate, Intelligent, and Modest. I'm the dumbest smart person some people have ever met.
16. Who's the first person you tell when something good happens to you?
17. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Depends on the mood I guess. I'm a big fan of black raspberry chip icecream.
18. What would your tombstone say?
Good Riddance Fucker.
19. What's one thing you would rather pay someone to do than do yourself?
Probably mudding drywall, I hate it.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"Don't take things so seriously."