20 Questions With
Born- Kansas City, MO
Lives- New Jersey
1. Where do you consider home?
It's New Jersey, that's where my home is and my family.
2. Favorite place you've been in the world?
I thought Singapore was really cool. Just a great place.
3. How would you spend One Million Dollars?
I would probably spend it trying to make Two Million Dollars.
4. Who is your celebrity twin?
Depending on the beard and hairstyle, I get Stephen King a lot, and I've gotten Michael McDonald since I was about 25.
5. Name one thing on your Bucket List
I think I wanna live for a while in a camper, out sitting in nothing. It would be hell for my family, but that's a bucket list thing.
6. What is your favorite book?
What I'm reading currently is Super Freakonomics. I enjoy the podcast, and it reads the same, so I'm really liking that.
7. Three items you'd take to a desert island?
Wife, Child, Money.
8. What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?
I'm a solid Vanilla. Like quality vanilla, not too eggy.
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
10. What's your middle name
11. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Lefthand drivers. Slow Lefthand drivers are my biggest pet peeve I can hone in on.
12. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs. (but really cats)
13. What's your favorite holiday?
It's gotta be Christmas. The big year-end, midwestern values one.
14. What was your favorite subject in school?
Music and History.
15. If you had a time machine what event or period would you visit?
I think I'd want to visit that 1948 to 1957 Southern California thing. Where it was reaching critical mass where things started happening and becoming a cultural center.
16. What's your dream job?
A handfull of big-name artists I'd like to sit behind. The big one that comes to mind is Bobby Darin.Sitting at some place like the Copa Cabana.
17. What's your favorite cartoon?
Lately it's been Family Guy, Cleveland Show, American Dad kind of shows but originally it was Huckleberry Hound
18. What was your first concert?
Chicago, Cole Field House, University of Maryland, 1972
19. What is your greatest achievement thus far?
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?