20 Questions With
Born- Jamestown, TN
Ft Wayne, IN
1. What was your first job?
Waiting tables at Pizza Hut.
2. What one word sums up your high school experience?
3. Who was your favorite teacher and what did they teach?
Leslie Holtz, and she taught choir.
4. If you could spend one hour doing anything, what would you do?
5. Relaxing vacation or action packed adventure?
For now, relaxing vacation.
6. If you had the chance to go anywhere for dinner, where would you go?
7. If you changed careers what would you do??
I think I would be into holistic medicine and like personal training and physical therapy.
8. If you could only choose one album to listen to forever, what would you choose?
Probably something that Prince or Michael Jackson did. I'll say "This is it".
9. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
10. What do you consider success to be?
11. What quality do you look for most in a friend?
12. What's your favorite season?
13. Are you afraid of anything?
14. What's your favorite beverage?
15. What's one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Sweets. Everything has been centered on food.
16. Who's the smartest person you know?
17. Are you usually late, early or on time?
18. What's a book that's had a big impact on you?
10% Happier, by Dan Harris.
19. What's one of your hobbies?
I love to cook. And I like to decorate.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
I guess just be 100% yourself, don't change.