20 Questions With
Born- St Louis, MO
Occupation- Stage Manager
1. Where do you consider home?
Anytime I'm with my family.
2. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
I really love the name Rose, but maybe wouldn't choose it for myself. It's my favorite girl's name.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
It's hard to say since I haven't seen the whole world, but if I had to pick now, Edinburgh, Scotland.
4. What’s the best job you ever had?
Tracking myself downstage right during the 20th Anniversary tour of Rent so the bass player can lipsync "darling we're everything" to me.
5. What's your dream job?
Wrangling performers like I'm doing with live theater or entertainment.
6. Did you play any sports as a kid?
I was very active, but I heavily pursued Hunter Jumper in equestrian and swimming. Swimming through highschool and the first year of college.
7. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Who did you say? Heidi Klum? Oh, yeah, a young Helen Hunt.
8. Would you rather have a personal chef, a housekeeper or a masseuse?
Definitely a masseuse.
9. If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
I think it would be amazing to learn the latin language, since it's the root language.
10. What’s your favorite movie?
O' Brother Where Art Thou?
11. What’s your favorite band or artist?
That's literally impossible for me to choose. But I like bluegrass, and alt rock, and early Motown; like Marvin Gaye.
12. What was your first concert?
Probably some concert in the park. A community band or such.
13. If your home is on fire, what one item would you save?
14. What’s the best gift you’ve ever been given?
My mom gave me my dad's wedding ring.
15. Is there something you couldn’t live without?
Definitely sunshine and fresh air.
16. How do you want to be remembered?
As a good friend.
17. What is your favorite word?
18. Who is your hero?
19. If you could become a professional athlete, what sport would you play?
I would further want to pursue equestrian dressage and hunter jumping.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
My dad always said, "Do what makes you happy, darling."