20 Questions With
Born- Manchester, NH
Lives- In a suitcase on tour
1. Do you prefer a lake, or the ocean?
2. What your favorite road trip you've taken?
Driving through the AZ mountains between CA and UT was one of the most visually stunning trips.
3. How do you like your eggs?
Either poached; soft, soft boiled or over easy.
4. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
If I have time and energy, bread. Like pretzels or any way I can work with dough.
5. What was your favorite room in your childhood home?
I think the basement was my favorite. It was unfinished and spanned the length of my house. It was where my parents sent my brothers and me to go crazy.
6. What's the first album you ever purchased?
With The Beatles
7. Do you read your horoscope?
I don't read my horoscope. I don't really believe in the newspapery horoscope stuff, but I do think I very much embody Aries.
8. What's your favorite kind of sweet?
Chocolate Pretzels, or Take Five
9. What movie could you watch over and over again?
Lord of the Rings Trilogy, easy answer.
10. What do you admire most about your best friend?
I think what admire most is also what frustrates me. He's always so positive.
11. Do you have any bad habits you wish you could break?
The biggest bad habit that impedes my life is that I self-sensor myself when I'm creating. I need to wait to edit until I'm finished.
12. What's your favorite board game?
I think Battlestar Galactica
13. Which of your 5 senses do you think is the most important to you?
Hearing. I learn by hearing things and recognize things by sound. I think it's my most attuned sense.
14. What's your favorite sport to watch?
15. What's your favorite day of the week?
On tour? Mondays!
16. Do you have any siblings?
I have two twin brothers.
17. Chocolate or Vanilla?
In terms of cake, vanilla.
18. What's your favorite town or city?
There are so many different towns that have their own unique thing. I'd say San Diego.
19. What attribute do you find most attractive in others?
Openness. I don't like to have to guess what a person is thinking. Even if they're candid or blunt
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
Don't take it too seriously.