20 Questions With
Born- Cedar Rapids, IA
Lives- Astoria, NY
Occupation- Assistant Company Manager- Frozen The Musical
New York, NY
1. What's your happiest memory?
One particular birthday when my mom made mud cake, I think I was like 8, it was great.
2. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?
The Cosby Show.
3. If money didn't matter, what would you do for the rest of your life?
4. What three things couldn't you live without?
Bacon, Husband, and heat.
5. Best compliment you've ever received?
That I have my shit together.
6. Toilet paper; over or under?
7. Have you ever taken an awesome road trip?
Many. New Zealand in an RV.
8. What's your last meal?
Medium Rare Steak, Mashed Potatoes, and Roasted Brussel Sprouts.
9. What would your super power be?
Beam myself to people I love.
10. Who was your first crush?
11. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
12. What are you most passionate about?
The human condition around the world.
13. Are there any foods you hate?
I really don't like a vegetable sandwich, like roasted veggies. And beets.
14. Are you a morning or a night person?
Probably more of a morning person.
15. What's your favorite holiday?
16. What's the first thing you remember saving money to buy?
I think it was a really nice coat in highschool.
17. What do you wish your 20-year-old self would have known?
To be as upfront and honest as you can be with people in every situation.
18. What do you like most about where you live?
The diversity and the fact that people don't care about me specifically.
19. What's your middle name?
Michelle. Though I did agree to change it to Stewart, just haven't yet.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"Be kind to people."