20 Questions With
From- Topeka, KS
Lives- Madison, WI
Occupation- Marketing and Communications Manager
1. What's your happiest memory?
My wedding was pretty happy. I love my husband the most.
2. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?
Saved By The Bell.
3. If money didn't matter, what would you do for the rest of your life?
Travel and volunteer for tree hugging liberal causes.
4. What three things couldn't you live without?
WiFi, Icecream, and my dogs.
5. Best compliment you've ever received?
6. Toilet paper; over or under?
Over, I'm not a heathen.
7. Have you ever taken an awesome road trip?
Many awesome roadtrips. On one we left early in the morning from Topeka, drove to Chicago and went to a frat party with a friend then drove back and went to class.
8. What's your last meal?
Mexican food, fried chicken, and mashed potatoes.
9. What would your super power be?
To make everyone around me more efficient.
10. Who was your first crush?
I've been boy crazy for so long... Topeka is too small, I'm going to protect his identity. He was a very charming kindergartener. And patient, as I followed him around.
11. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
Stationary, crafting supplies, and icecream.
12. What are you most passionate about?
That everyone should be kind.
13. Are there any foods you hate?
Lima Beans are the worst.
14. Are you a morning or a night person?
Night owl all the way. My parents said I never adjusted to this time zone.
15. What's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. All the good food, none of the pressure. And it's warm around here.
16. What's the first thing you remember saving money to buy?
Probably Sweet Valley Twins books.
17. What do you wish your 20-year-old self would have known?
That those boot cut jeans weren't cute. Not to be friends with Kris Rogers. And that you're always going to be this anxious and it's ok.
18. What do you like most about where you live?
It's the perfect mix of city, but manageable, pretty, and midwestern. And there's cheese.
19. What's your middle name?
Hope. It's my mother's maiden name.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
I often say, "you're better at this than you think you are." I'm sure I got that somewhere.