20 Questions With
Born- Topeka, KS
Lives- Lawrence, KS
Runs a little bookstore
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
I would live in a little cabin in the woods with my parents, and my brother and my dog.
2. What's the best job you've ever had?
Probably the job I have now. Working at a used bookstore is a good fit for me.
3. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Natasha Lyonne. People think I'm nicer than how she acts, but how she acts is actually how I feel.
4. Would you rather have a personal chef, a housekeeper or a masseur?
I don't like people touching me, and I'm really clean and organized, so personal chef.
5. What's your favorite band or artist?
Right now my favorite painting is Linda in a Chair, by Paul McCartney. My favorite musical artist is either Dean Martin or Gino Paoli.
6. What was your first concert?
7. If you could choose one age to be forever what age would you choose?
I think I was really happy when I was 9 and when I was 15. Felt like carefree ages.
8. What's your favorite word?
I don't have a favorite word...maybe Moon?
9. What's the best meal you've ever had?
I like eating at this restaurant called Genovese and I love their Tuna Tartare. My friends and I always go there for conversation and reliable food.
10. What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?
11. Who's your hero?
12. How do you want to be remembered?
Someone who was good and sometimes also nice.
13. What's your dream job?
14. If you opened a store what would you sell?
15. What's your irrational fear?
16. Which of your five senses is most important to you?
17. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Closed mindedness from all different directions.
18. What was your favorite subject in school?
19. What do you consider your best quality?
I'm a good listener and I'm observant and welcoming.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
Always remember who you are and who's you are and know that you are loved.