20 Questions With
Born- Cleburne, TX
Lives- Keller, TX/ NYC
1. Where do you consider home?
When I'm with people I love. My boyfriend, or my mom and my sisters. We were nomads growing up so I never consider a place a home.
2. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
I've always like my middle name, Prescott, and then something ridiculous like Worthington. And probably the Third. Prescott Worthington III.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would love to live in London or Paris. I love visiting older cities. Similar in energy and style to NYC with more history.
4. What’s the best job you ever had?
Being and actor is the best job in the world. One of my favorites was doing Bonny and Clyde the musical, I always wanted to play Clyde. The production ended up being so much more than I expected.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
Moving to New York. Committing to that and going full out.
6. Did you play any sports as a kid?
My dad was a big baseball fan, so I played baseball. I played a lot of basketball, ball handling is listed as a special skill. And football.
7. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
My boyfriend would say Jake Gyllenhaal, I would go with a Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Or myself.
8. Would you rather have a personal chef, a housekeeper or a masseuse?
Cooking is hard, if I could have someone cook me nutritious meals, that would be perfect.
9. If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
I'd love to be better at the guitar. Or anything super physical. Like American Ninja Warrior, though that seems like a lot of commitment.
10. What’s your favorite movie?
11. What’s your favorite band or artist?
Right now I'm obsessed with Sylvan Esso. Also, Erica Jayne, her music is actually really banging. And Janelle Monae is a staple.
12. What was your first concert?
I think my mom said she took me to Carmen as a baby, this Christian singer.
13. If your home is on fire, what one item would you save?
Our Dog, Cher, she might freak out and need our help. If she's ok, then probably a keepsake from my dad. The pocketknife he gave to me and my brother-in law-one Christmas.
14. What’s the best gift you’ve ever been given?
When I was on my first tour with Ghost, Robbie got me a journal to fill with memories and important things. I'm still filling it up now. I save movie tickets and notes and it's fun to go back and look at where I've been.
15. Is there something you couldn’t live without?
My family. My sisters especially and my mom.
16. How do you want to be remembered?
As a strong person, but also loving. Strong and durable.
17. What is your favorite word?
I always loved the word Antidisestablishmentarianism. And the words Pretentious and Facetious.
18. Who is your hero?
Superficially, Batman is my favorite. In the real world, definitely my sisters.
19. If you could become a professional athlete, what sport would you play?
Maybe a diver, or mens gymnastics. Those guys are ripped.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
My dads motto growing up.
"Have fun and learn something"
It's a great thing to take into any scenario.