20 Questions With
Born- Hong Kong, China
Lives- Tel Aviv
1. Where do you consider home?
Wherever my family is located.
2. Favorite place you've been in the world?
3. How would you spend One Million Dollars?
I would invest all of that into Arts Education
4. Who is your celebrity twin?
Lea Michele, obviously. She was born in the same year as me, we have the same mixed parents, we look the same and are both musical theater people. We're basically completing each others careers.
5. Name on thing on your Bucket List
Crazy hiking trail across America or Israel
6. What is your favorite book?
The Girl With a Pearl Earring
7. Three items you'd take to a desert island?
My yoga mat, my fabulous sunglasses, and a water bottle
8. What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Coffee and Chocolate
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
10. What's your middle name
11. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Not striving for excellence
12. Dogs or Cats?
13. What's your favorite holiday?
Being peaceful around water.
14. What was your favorite subject in school?
15. If you had a time machine what event or period would you visit?
The 60's in America
16. What's your dream job?
Ruler of the Universe
17. What's your favorite cartoon?
18. What was your first concert?
Oasis, it was a reunion concert
19. What is your greatest achievement thus far?
Playing Eve in "Love Beyond" at Wembley Stadium
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
Count your blessings. From my daddy