20 Questions With
Born- North Manchester, IN
Lives- Ft Wayne, IN
1. What was your first job?
Paper stuffer at the local newspaper.
2. What one word sums up your high school experience?
3. Who was your favorite teacher and what did they teach?
Mr Bollinger, taught me how to draft.
4. If you could spend one hour doing anything, what would you do?
Read, to be honest.
5. Relaxing vacation or action packed adventure?
Why not both at the same time?
6. If you had the chance to go anywhere for dinner, where would you go?
The Afghani place across from the venue in Baltimore.
7. If you changed careers what would you do??
As a kid I wanted to be an aeronautical engineer, or something in science.
8. If you could only choose one album to listen to forever, what would you choose?
By The Way- Red Hot Chili Peppers.
9. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
Board games and table top games.
10. What do you consider success to be?
Being happy, and loving what you do.
11. What quality do you look for most in a friend?
12. What's your favorite season?
13. Are you afraid of anything?
Just read about these snakes that hang from the tops of caves and work together to hunt in packs.
14. What's your favorite beverage?
15. What's one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
I would say video games, but I don't consider them a guilty pleasure. Maybe chocolate?
16. Who's the smartest person you know?
Adam Geyer, a German scientist friend.
17. Are you usually late, early or on time?
Early. Early is on time, on time is late.
18. What's a book that's had a big impact on you?
19. What's one of your hobbies?
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"No Deposit, No Return." Jim Nabors.