20 Questions With
Born- Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Lives- On A Bus
1. Name three things on your bucket list?
I already did one, Skydive. Bungee Jump is my second one. I guess originate a role would be my 3rd one.
2. Who's your doppleganger?
I don't know! I don't think I have one.
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay my debts for sure. Help my family. And then just travel.
4. What song do you want playing every time you enter a room?
It depends on the mood. has to be Brujería from El Gran Combo.
5. If you could learn any skill what would it be?
I would say time travel.
6. Where do you consider home?
Where my family is.
7. What's your favorite book?
I don't have one.
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
No. I respect it, but no.
9. What's your middle name?
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Loud chewing. It's awful.
11. Dog or Cat?
Definitely Dogs. Dogs all the way.
12. Favorite Holiday?
13. What's your ideal job?
To be a great mom.
14. What was your first concert?
Christina Aguilera, when she had her first Spanish speaking album. She had lyrics on the stage but still kept messing up the words.
15. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
16. Did you play any sports as a kid?
I did a lot of swimming. Used to compete in long-jump. And I played basketball for a month.
17. What's your favorite color?
18. What's the best gift you've been given?
I would say support.
19. If you had to change your name what would you change it to?
I don't know, I think I'd use my middle name.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
Always remember where you came from, and say what you mean, mean what you say, or shut up.