20 Questions With
Born- Wichita Falls, TX
Lives- Columbus, OH
New York, NY
1. What's your happiest memory?
The national tour of Hairspray, opening in Baltimore as Tracy in the morning and singing the line "Good Morning Baltimore".
2. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?
3. If money didn't matter, what would you do for the rest of your life?
I would fix up houses.
4. What three things couldn't you live without?
Cold brew coffee, mascara, of course, I should say my husband and my dog, but I'm going with wi-fi.
5. Best compliment you've ever received?
There's not one that stands out, but whenever someone says "I'm helpful."
6. Toilet paper; over or under?
That's a question? That's not up for debate. It's over. They've done studies, it was designed to be over.
7. Have you ever taken an awesome road trip?
I used to get paid to take awesome road trips!
8. What's your last meal?
My Popou's spaghetti with meat sauce.
9. What would your super power be?
To know everything.
10. Who was your first crush?
11. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
Real Estate Services.
12. What are you most passionate about?
Leaving a positive impact on the world.
13. Are there any foods you hate?
I hate lima beans, I hate broccoli, I've come to respect Brussel Sprouts, but we aren't friends.
14. Are you a morning or a night person?
I'm a night person, but I'm trying to train myself to be a morning person.
15. What's your favorite holiday?
16. What's the first thing you remember saving money to buy?
A Talk Boy.
17. What do you wish your 20-year-old self would have known?
I wish I would have known more about handling myself like a business. Taking care of myself first.
18. What do you like most about where you live?
I like that I'm doing my dream job.
19. What's your middle name?
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"If you don't build your dream someone else will hire you to build theirs."