20 Questions With
Born- Indianapolis, IN
Lives- Tampa, FL
Occupation- Head Carpenter
1. Name three things on your bucket list?
Gotta make it to Africa. Would love to play with Tigers. And wrestle a Grizzly. If I had to pick something that wouldn't kill me, I'd say Spain.
2. Who's your doppleganger?
When I used to have a shaved head, people always said Bobby Hill. Some people say John Goodman.
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Probably still tour, but be a much bigger asshole about it. Or, invest most of it, but take a little out to live off. I'd still have to work.
4. What song do you want playing every time you enter a room?
I Wanna Dance with Somebody.
5. If you could learn any skill what would it be?
If I could learn to judge distance just by looking at it, that would be awesome.
6. Where do you consider home?
My bunk on the bus.
7. What's your favorite book?
Slaughter House Five.
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
9. What's your middle name?
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
People not being on time.
11. Dog or Cat?
Definitely a dog person.
12. Favorite Holiday?
Probably Thanksgiving, for the nostalgia of it all.
13. What's your ideal job?
I'm doing it.
14. What was your first concert?
Bare Naked Ladies.
15. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
I would probably say Spain. Grenada Spain seems like a pretty happening place. Free tapas and they take naps.
16. Did you play any sports as a kid?
Soccer, baseball, and football.
17. What's your favorite color?
I hate colors, I'm color blind.
18. What's the best gift you've been given?
In my family there is a long standing tradition of giving and receiving candy from the See's candy company. My great grandma Ping used to send them to us from California. After she passed away her friends knew how important the tradition was and continued to send us candy. Specifically their nuts and chews variety. It's always the best candy, and there is so much nostalgia to it. Aside from that, it's also one of the very few traditions left in my family.
19. If you had to change your name what would you change it to?
My mom originally wanted to name me Vincent, after Vincent Price. I would go by Vinny.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
"All the things you have to do in life, don't finish any of them. You can't die tonight if you've got shit to do tomorrow."