20 Questions With
Born- Fayetteville, NC
Lives- Astoria, NY
San Francisco, CA
1. Where do you consider home?
Home is Astoria.
2. Favorite place you've been in the world?
It has to be Japan, Tokyo, Japan.
3. If you could go to one place, where would it be?
I still haven't been to my husband's original home, in Serbia. Or Amsterdam.
4 If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive, who would it be?
My gay uncle. I never got a chance to know him, and he went through the same thing we talk about in the show. I never knew what it was like to be around someone like me.
5. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you choose?
6. What's your irrational fear?
Not getting to spend enough time with my husband.
7. What's your favorite word?
Stupid. It's so stupid.
8. What would your tombstone say?
He Was So Happy.
9. Tell me a joke?
I'm really a jokester. I'm stupid. But I don't have a joke off hand.
10. What's your favorite movie?
11. If you could pick one age to be forever, what age would you be?
The age I am now, I'd be 31. It's not invasive, it's just the right age.
12. How do you want to be remembered?
As a light. A light you couldn't get enough of.
13. What did your 8-year-old self-think you’d be doing at this stage of life?
I guess I'm doing it. Besides wanting to be a singer, I just wanted to sing. But I didn't realize until later that you could do that for a living.
14. Is there another profession you would pursue if you weren’t an actor?
I'd be chef. I love to cook.
15. Who's the last person you called?
16. Name one odd thing that no one could ever guess about you?
I have a twin sister.
17. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
My mind is so stupid, I immediately go happy energetic and alert, because I just saw a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Documentary. Three words to describe myself: Athletic, Confident and Easy Going.
18. What song would you want to play every time you walk into a room?
I need never get old, by Nathaniel Radcliff. Or Flawless, by George Michael.
19. What is your spirit animal?
A Panther. Or a Jaguar. I see myself as the Cheshire, I'd want to be a big jungle cat.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
To write my goals down to look at them. So I know what I'm reaching for, and to always be reaching for something.