20 Questions With
Born- Buffalo, NY
Lives- Manhattan, NY
1. Name three things on your bucket list?
Travel to China, see the Great Wall. Wanna play in a Broadway Pit. Also, travel around Europe.
2. Who's your doppleganger?
I've gotten Shaun White, and there was a guy on the Bachelorette 7 or 8 seasons ago I got a lot too
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Take care of my parents, and buy a house with a recording studio.
4. What song do you want playing every time you enter a room?
24 Carrot Magic by Bruno Mars.
5. If you could learn any skill what would it be?
Film Scoring at a high level.
6. Where do you consider home?
Home is still probably my parent's house on the Jersey Shore.
7. What's your favorite book?
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
9. What's your middle name?
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
When people walk up and escalator or out of an elevator and just stop walking.
11. Dog or Cat?
Dogs, my wife is allergic to cats.
12. Favorite Holiday?
13. What's your ideal job?
14. What was your first concert?
Red Hot Chili Peppers and Stone Temple Pilots.
15. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
I'd wanna live in Tokyo for a period of time.
16. Did you play any sports as a kid?
Soccer, baseball, did Tai Kwon Do for a bit, I was a varsity bowler for a bit. Played freshman football, a bit of everything.
17. What's your favorite color?
18. What's the best gift you've been given?
My wife surprised me for my 30th birthday and planned a trip to Disneyland.
19. If you had to change your name what would you change it to?
James. I've been mistaken for James a lot. Smooth transition.
20. What's the best advice you've ever received?
One thing my dad used to always say when I was growing up, we'd be talking about a team winning or losing a big game and he'd say "well that's great, I hope both teams had fun". Obviously, one team had less fun, but as I've gotten older I like the truth in that. If you're doing something, have fun.